What We Do
COMPLETE FINANCIAL SERVICES
For People. For Business. For Today. For Tomorrow.
If you want to work or the rest of your life that’s your business...
If you don’t, that’s our business!
Business owners, are well aware of how difficult it can be to deliver quality services and products. Putting out today’s fires often distracts us from what is really important for tomorrow. For example:
- Will my business keep growing?
- What happens if I get sick or injured?
- Can I afford to provide benefit packages and retirement plans for both my employees and myself?
- When can I retire? What will happen to my business when I die?
- How do I minimize my taxes?
All these questions and more can be addressed with a strong business plan. JFR Financial Services, Inc. is in business to serve your business planning needs through:
- Group Benefits and Pension Plans
- Financial Analysis
- Management Consulting
- Business Continuation
- Accounting Systems
- Church & Non-Profit Organizations
We are experienced in small and large business planning and consultation. If you have any questions concerning your business, give us a call. There’s no cost to talk.
INDIVIDUAL FINANCIAL PLANNING
In these times of economic uncertainty, is your financial future built upon on a firm foundation? Wouldn't it be nice if you could be on solid financial footings regardless of what our future holds? Well, there is good news.
Developing and implementing a comprehensive financial plan is a vital part of your life’s planning. We are in business to help you review and analyze your situation.
- Will I be ready for retirement?
- How can I plan for a college education for my children?
- What if I lose my job?
- What if I get hurt or become permanently disabled?
- What if I die?
- What if I find myself suddenly single?
- What if I want to start my own business?
These questions and more can be answered with a personal financial plan tailored to pursue your needs. JFR Financial Services, Inc. can help with:
- Special Situations—Cash Flow, Debt
- Investments* - Mutual Funds, Annuities, Tax Free Municipals, Stocks, Bonds, Brokered CDs, Tangibles, Real Estate
- Insurance - Life, Health, Disability, Long Term Care
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Income Tax Planning & Management
- College Education Funding & Planning
- Care for the elderly, disabled & handicapped
If you have any questions with your financial planning needs, click here to meet our team. There’s no cost to talk and it could make a world of difference.
Watch The Video
Analyzing The Risk Of Stocks After The 6.9% Drop